Monday, March 31, 2008

K is for....

Kitty, as in Hello Kitty!
Hello Kitty is one of the things Anna is into majorly! The other is Hannah Montana.
Whenever we are in a store that sells Hello Kitty, you can bet we are making a purchase. The Easter Bunny really hit the jackpot when Collectibles by Jeanine had their moving sale a few weeks ago. She already had a Hello Kitty t-shirt, make up brushes, note pads, etc. The Easter Bunny contributed a water bottle, pencil, lip gloss, and a few other things. At her school Christmas party she received a Hello Kitty necklace and earrings. It is funny to see her so into things at an early age, especially something that I was into when I was younger. Hello Kitty has really made a comeback along with such things as Care Bears and Cabbage Patch Kids (which she has too!) I can remember getting a red Hello Kitty headband for my birthday one year and no matter how bad it hurt my head I was determined to wear it! It is funny how we as girls, even women, can get taken in by certain things. My weakness is Yellowbox Shoes! Anyway, Anna has informed me that we willbbe having a Hello Kitty birthday this year for her 5th birthday! Don't you wish we could come up with a money maker like one of these?
Lip Gloss (Anna has pineapple flavor)
T-Shirt (Anna has the pink in long sleeve)
More lip gloss
Mechanical Pencil

No comments: