Ice Cream! (The Real Kind)
My favorite ice cream is Dippin Dots banana split! I love to eat Dippin Dots more than any other ice cream. The only problem is that you can not get it in Cleveland. When we go to the Nelco (Greenville's theater), I ALWAYS get Dippin Dots! Clint and I recetly went to Tupelo for a Young Farmer and Ranchers Conference. Upon driving in, I saw it sitting on the left hand side of the road. There in all its glory was a Dippin Dots store! I look to my right and I see Starbucks! I am on cloud nine. I made turn left and I went into Dippin Dots and got a large banana split Dippin Dots. Then, I made him cross the road to Starbucks where I got a white moca capucino. I think about my situation and realize I am one lucky gal. I am on a weekend with my husband, without my kids (who I love dearly), eatting Dippin Dots, drinking Starbucks and I can take a long hot bath when I get back to the hotel! Yes, I was excited. Then it happened! Clint took another right and turned in at Baskin Robbins for plain ole strawberry ice cream. He said Dippin Dots are not real ice cream and he did not want Starbucks! I will forgive him for that. Hey, all husbands have flaws and his happens to be not knowing what "real" ice cream is! If anyone wants to open a Dippin Dots in Cleveland, I will certainly keep you in business!

No comments:
Post a Comment