Heather!
Heather is one of my best friends. We did not grow up together. In fact, we did not meet until she married one of Clint's friend's, Micah. Heather is a great friend. She is always there when I need her. She is a nurse, so that really comes in handy. We enjoy doing many of the same things. We like to shop, scrapbook, go to the beach, and have girls night out. We took our families on vacation together last year to Gulf Shores on the Fourth of July. We had a wondeful time. We spend alot of time together at bunko, supper club, church, scrapbook nights, and any other random times. Heather has two sons, two cats and two dogs. She is as busy as I am! I am lucky to have as many wonderful friends as I do. Heather, I am glad we became such good friends!
Heather is one of my best friends. We did not grow up together. In fact, we did not meet until she married one of Clint's friend's, Micah. Heather is a great friend. She is always there when I need her. She is a nurse, so that really comes in handy. We enjoy doing many of the same things. We like to shop, scrapbook, go to the beach, and have girls night out. We took our families on vacation together last year to Gulf Shores on the Fourth of July. We had a wondeful time. We spend alot of time together at bunko, supper club, church, scrapbook nights, and any other random times. Heather has two sons, two cats and two dogs. She is as busy as I am! I am lucky to have as many wonderful friends as I do. Heather, I am glad we became such good friends!
No comments:
Post a Comment