X marks the spot of a few destinations I would like to visit.
Vegas
I do not want to go to gamble. I would like to go sight see and ride a couple of the famous roller coasters.
New York

Cancun
I went to Cancun on my senior trip and I would love for Clint and I to go back.
Paris
I took two years of french in high school and I would love to put some of it to use. I do not know much, but I could order food I think!

Orlando, Florida: Disney World's Magic Kingdom

New York
Cancun
I went to Cancun on my senior trip and I would love for Clint and I to go back.
ParisI took two years of french in high school and I would love to put some of it to use. I do not know much, but I could order food I think!

Orlando, Florida: Disney World's Magic Kingdom

No comments:
Post a Comment