Odd pictures taken at the zoo!
So, by now you are asking yourself, "Why in the world did Tiffanie take a picture of an elephant urinating?" Well, I did not mean to! No really, I didn't! Collin wanted a picture of an elephant for his room. In a hurry, I just snapped what I thought would be a good picture. Needless to say, I was not paying much attention. It was not until I got home and loaded them to the computer that I saw actually what the elephant was doing. It goes without saying that the elephant pic is not in Collin's room!
Ok, does this gorilla have the life or what? I mean all he has to do is lay around in the sun with his feet propped up wondering what everyone is looking at! I believe I could handle his "hard" life! This is certainly one laid back gorilla!
Tuesday, April 1, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment